Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wheelin' and Dealin'!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much here about my New York City adventures.  The past few weeks have been the most fun and drunken challenging period of time I've experienced in a recent memory.

I've been busy every day at the gallery selling art and busy every evening drinking rhum cocktails at tiki bars on the lower east side doing follow-up and marketing work.

At least 3 nights a week you can find me at the local bar slamming over-priced cocktails and playing drinking games a non-profit art space attending a workshop or networking event. Meeting new people and getting drunk with them discussing art with them is pretty much my life's core focus at the moment.

My party work schedule is so tight that I can barely keep up.

So forgive me if I seem hung-over or perhaps still drunk a bit frazzled or distracted.

God Bless Art and God Bless Tequila America.

No comments: